Hair care in women and men is very important, we must not forget that today free radicals, pollution, chemicals in products such as shampoos and conditioners, are negative factors that destroy the brightness, volume, color, and beauty of the hair.
Not forgetting the food that is a determining factor, because depending on the quality of our food will be reflected in our body.
That is why I share dear readers, who have the desire to keep their hair beautiful and well taken care of, then I share some tips that should not miss.
Hair care before and during bathing:
- You always have to comb your hair when it is dry, some people do it until after taking a bath, however, this leads them to lose more hair and to break it.
- If you are thinking of ironing your hair by heat, be sure to use heat shields, as too much heat is harmful to your hair.
- So that after bathing your hair is smooth or dosil it is important that you rinse with cold water, if you have bathed with hot water, in the end, cool the water a little so that the polyulations of the hair seal and this does not curl.
Remedies for hair care:
- Apple cider vinegar helps eliminate dandruff and straighten hair.
- Avocado oil, olive oil, and coconut oil: Helps to straighten the hair naturally, it is recommended to use heat to open follicles, apply the oil and at the end rinse with cold water.
- Aloe vera Use this product by applying it for a few minutes then wash and rinse.
- Lemon: helps to remove excess fat from the hair and give it a healthy appearance.
Eating these foods benefits the hair:
- Green vegetables help to grow your hair, nourishing and have a radiant appearance.
- Carrots: They help the hair does not fall because they produce vitamin A that strengthens the follicle.
- Citrus: they help to keep the hair softer and more beautiful.
- Egg: Helps to strengthen, soften, give volume, shine to the hair.
- Water: Drinking water helps your hair is not dry, fibrous, helping it stay hydrated.
- Grains and cereals: They help to strengthen and prevent baldness.
How to care and repair your hair while you sleep:
- It is recommended to sleep with your hair loose at night, to let it rest without tension so this will have a voluminous appearance in the morning, it is recommended that you use a silk or satin pillow to avoid frizz.
- Use conditioner without rinsing at night, there are free rinse products that help moisturize and repair drastically improving the appearance of hair.
- Avoid sleeping with wet hair, when the hair is wet, as we have been saying is vulnerable to breakage and fracture.
I appreciate dear reader the time in reading me, hoping that you are beneficial, these tips for the care of your hair, do not forget to subscribe and share it.